3M has taken steps towards helmet integration by creating a helmet attachment for the 3M Peltor Comtac Headset that interfaces with the Ops-Core ARC Kit (Accessory Rail Connector) for use with FAST Helmets (Future Assault Shell Technology). The System uses the Peltor P3 Mounting mechanism.
Does not include the Peltor Ear Protection or Ops Core Helmet.
- Transform ACH style helmets into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights and cameras.
- One size fits all. (Fits the bolt pattern of Gentex ACH style helmets, sizes small to extra-large.)
- Based on FAST ARCs.
- Quickly mounts to the sides of the helmet.
- Mounts using existing chinstrap holes in the helmet.
- Multiple non-snag attachment points provide quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories, and clean routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles to offer several options for fully integrated face protection.
- Visor mounts directly; mandible through a point molded into the rail.
- May be integrated with liners and retention systems.
- Corners of the rail designed for compatibility with Ops-Core O2 Mask Straps making the helmet suitable for HALO/HAHO operations.
- Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Kit includes: (2) ARCs, (2) Picatinny Adapters, (2) Wing- Loc Adapters, ballistic mounting hardware, (10) cable ties, and (optional) hook & carabiner bungees to assist with stabilization of night vision devices and mounting brackets.
- Designed to resolve the issue of NVG instability caused by helmets slipping on the head.
- Intended for users conducting rigorous activities while wearing lighter NVGs like the PVS-14 or having smaller accessory equipment mounted to the helmet.
- Unlike competitor designs, X-Nape self-adjusts to back of head for an ultra-clean, low profile.
- Without weight of heavier devices, provides same security and comfort as H-Nape, with no 5th adjustment pt. required.
- Standard issue chinstrap for USSOCOM.
- Patented Head-Loc tabs provide instant one-handed chinstrap adjustment while wearing the helmet.
- Simplified strap geometry with straight force lines and unique design to eliminate loose ends.
- Padded leather chin cup and nape pad provide support during long missions.
- Custom webbing weave provides greater durability and ventilation.
- Available in left or right eye configurations to keep buckle on opposite side of weapon sighting.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with all Ops-Core helmets.
- Designed for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, provides a secure attachment at the front of the helmet for NVGs, video cameras, illuminators, and other components.
- Forged aluminum construction for greater strength, durability and lower weight than the VAS shroud.
- High tolerance CNC machined mount arm interface for perfect fit, minimizing movement.
- Multiple bungee and lanyard mounting points for compatibility with visors.
- Fits all FAST, Sentry, ACH and ECH style helmets with the MARSOC/WARCOM 3-hole pattern.
- Available in urban tan